CREATE Lab Visual Programmer
Install and Launch the CREATE Lab's visual programmer for Finch by clicking the Launch button below. If you need help, check out our installation instructions. Once you've installed the software, check out our tutorial for how to use it.
- Plug in a Finch
- Click “Launch!” Button
- (On some computers) Download, save and open the file (“visual_programmer.jnlp”)
- (On some computers) You may be asked to install Java. Please do so.
- (On some computers) You may be asked to approve the software or security certificate from CREATE Lab (for computer security reasons). Please do so.
- The software may launch automatically. If it does not, run it by clicking on the Visual Programmer icon that has been placed on the Desktop.
- Mac or Windows operating system
- Administrator Privileges
- Internet Access (required for installation and updates only)
- Mouse and Keyboard operation (touch screen operation is not recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or larger (preferred)
- Screen Size: 13” or larger (preferred)
- Memory: 1 GB or more (preferred)
- Java 1.6+