Do you like to tweet? You can write a program that makes the Finch interact with your Twitter feed! First, you need to create an RSS feed for your twitter handle. You can do this with twitrss.me. Write a program that does the following:
- Creates a RSSReader object for the RSS feed.
- Determines and reports how many tweets are in the RSS feed.
- Makes the Finch perform some action for each tweet!
- Take a look at the javadoc for the RSSReaders. Note that it is constructed with a string that contains a url. This is the url that you will create with twitrss.me.
- Your computer must be on the internet for this program to work.