News with the Finch
The Finch can help you interact with today's news! Write a program that does the following:
- Creates a NewsReader object for an RSS news feed (don't forget to import the correct RSS reader!).
- Asks the user for a word or phrase.
- Searches the RSS feed for the word or phrase.
- Uses the Finch to tell the user whether or not any articles were found.
- If articles were found, the Finch should say how many articles and their names.
- Feel free to add lights and movement as well!
- Take a look at the javadoc for the RSSReaders, specifically the newsreader. Note that it is constructed with a string that contains a url. One possible url is http://feeds.reuters.com/reuters/topNews.
- Add a sleep of a few seconds each time the Finch says something. If your program calls saySomething() and then immediately calls quit(), you will only hear a fraction of a second of speech. Use sleep() to give your Finch time to say whatever it needs to say.
- Your computer must be on the internet for this program to work.